E10600T/R - Video Transmitter & Receiver
The video transmitter and receiver has been specifically designed to operate as a pair to provide a cost effective solution solution for the transmission of video signals as from a CCTV camera up to a range of 1.5 Km without degradation to the picture quality.
- Bandwidth: DC to 8 MHz
75 Ohm BNC, 100 Ohm to Terminal Block
- Video signal: 1.1 Vp-p max
- Common Mode Rejection: > 40 dB
- Distance: Setting is via a 3 position switch: 500m, 1Km, 1.5Km
- Maximum distance color: To 1200 m (3900 ft) Cat 3 or < 1500 m (4900 ft) using Cat 5, 5e or 6 cable
- Power: 12/24V AC or DC Volts Maximum 50mA.
Can use power supply for camera if supply is floating. i.e. not grounded
- Power on indication: Red
- Video on indication: Green
- Operating Temperature: 0 to +55 oC RH 95% Non Condensing 12V AC/DC 0 to +30 oC RH 95% Non Condensing 24V AC/DC
- Casing: Fire retardant plastic
- Dimensions: 50 x 40 x 27.5 cm
Note 1: All specifications are typical and subject to change without notice.
2: Power supply used to power the Active Transmitter and Receiver must be separate and can be shared with camera if floating ie not grounded on either lead