E10185R - BNC Female Balun Slim Case RJ45 Jack
In many security applications, video signal is carried over 75 ohm coaxial cabling and there is a need to convert to balanced transmission using lower cost 100 ohm twisted pair cables. The E10185R video balun will enable video signal to be interfaced using coaxial on one side to Cat 5 twisted pair cabling on the other using modular RJ45 connectors to achieve quick and reliable connections.
28 in stock (can be backordered)
- 1 video path from BNC Female into 1 RJ45 jack unshielded.
- Slim Case allows installation in tight spots.
- Bi-directional signal conversion.
- High Reliability and Durability
- Housed in a fire retardant wall mountable Case
- Impedance 75 to 100 Ohm
- High quality and performance
- Passive device (no power supply required)
- Stable over working temperature between 0 oC to +55 oC
|Bandwidth:||DC to 8 MHz|
|Insertion Loss:||< 2 dB to 8 MHz|
|Impedance:||75 ohm Coaxial, 100 Ohm RJ45|
|Maximum Signal Voltage:||1.1 Vp-p|
|Return Loss:||> 15 dB to 8 MHz|
|Common Mode Rejection:||> 40 dB @ 8 MHz|
|RJ45 Contacts||Gold, 50 micro inch|
|Temperature Range:||0 to 55°C operating, 22 to 80°C Storage, 95% Relative Humidity|
|Casing:||Fire Retardant Plastic ABS UL 94V-0|
|Maximum Distance:||Colour: Up to 400 m Cat 5e B&W: Up to 600 m Cat 5e|
|Grounding:||At one end Recommended|
|Compatible with:||E10180S / E10180R / E10180T / E10185S / E10185PL|