E10180V - BNC Male Video Balun Tubular Easy Connect
In many security applications, video signal is carried over 75 ohm coaxial cabling and there is a need to convert to balanced transmission using lower cost 100 ohm twisted pair cables. This video balun will enable video signal to be interfaced using coaxial on one side to Cat 5 twisted pair cabling on the other using patented push terminal design to achieve quick and reliable connections.
51 in stock (can be backordered)
- 1 video path from BNC Male to Push Terminal
- Terminate stripped twisted pair directly to terminal and screw on rear cover to make a secure termination.
- Bi-directional signal conversion.
- High Reliability and Durability
- Housed in a fire retardant wall mountable Case
- Impedance 75 to 100 Ohm
- High quality and performance
- Passive device (no power supply required)
- Stable over working temperature between 0 oC to +55 oC
|Bandwidth:||DC to 8 MHz|
|Insertion Loss:||< 2 dB to 8 MHz|
|Impedance:||75 ohm BNC, 100 Ohm RJ45|
|Maximum Signal Voltage:||1.1 Vp-p|
|Return Loss:||> 15 dB to 8 MHz|
|Common Mode Rejection:||> 40 dB @ 8 MHz|
|Temperature Range:||0 to 55°C operating, -22 to 80°C Storage, 95% Relative Humidity|
|Casing:||Fire Retardant Plastic ABS UL 94V-0|
|Maximum Distance:||Colour: Up to 400 m Cat 5e
B&W: Up to 600 m Cat 5e
|Grounding:||At one end Recommended|
|Compatible with:||E10180C / E10180TC / E10185C / E10185SC / E10185PC|