E10174 - Quad BNC Female Power Through Balun Bulkhead
In installations where power is not available at the camera end and Cat 5 cabling is to be used for cabling, power can be fed to the camera using E10174 Quad Power Through Balun to interconnect the camera using spare capacity on the Cat 5 cable. The maximum distance between the camera and the E10174 at hub end depends on the power requirements of the camera.
67 in stock (can be backordered)
- 4 Separate Power Through Video Baluns in a single package.
- Feed Common AC or DC Power up each Cat 5 Cable to Camera.
- LED Monitor for Power Input via 2 Pole Screw Terminal Plug
- Exceptional performance, High Reliability and Durability.
- Housed in a fire retardant wall mountable Case.
- Uses 3 pairs of Cat 5 cable for power feed for maximum range.
- High quality and performance.
- Stable over working temperature between 0 oC to +55 o
|Bandwidth:||DC to 8 MHz|
|Insertion Loss:||< 2 dB to 8 MHz|
|Impedance:||75 ohm BNC, 100 Ohm RJ45|
|Maximum Signal Voltage:||1.1 Vp-p|
|Return Loss:||> 15 dB to 8 MHz|
|Common Mode Rejection:||> 40 dB @ 8 MHz|
|Indicator LED:||Red for AC or DC Power On|
|Connectors:||BNC: 4 x BNC Female Bulkhead RJ45 Jack: 4 x RJ45 Unshielded Jacks|
|Pinout for RJ45 Jack:||Video 7(+) / 8 (-) Power 1, 3, 5 (+) / 2, 4, 6 (-)|
|RJ45 Contacts:||Gold 50 micro inch|
|Temperature Range:||0 to 55 oC operating, 22 to 80oC Storage, 95% Relative Humidity|
|Casing:||Fire Retardant Plastic ABS|
|Maximum Distance:||Video Only Colour: Up to 400m Video and Power: Up to 300m|
|Compatible with:||Power through Balun E10184SP and E10524 at Camera end and E10172PS Rack Panel for mounting up to 4 E10174 at the Hub end.|