E10510F - Surge Protector
Use in installations where high incidents of lightning activities are encountered or where CCTV camera is installed on a high exposed structure such as a mast or telegraph pole.
- BNC Female input and BNC Male output.
- Protect sensitive equipment such as DVR from repeated Lightning induced strikes.
- Negligible degradation to video signal with low insertion loss.
- Impedance 75 Ohms.
- Exceptional Performance, High Reliability and Durability.
- Housed in a fire retardant case.
- High quality and performance.
- Passive device (no power supply required).
- Stable over working temperature between 0 oC to +55 oC
|Bandwidth:||DC to 8 Mhz|
|Insertion Loss:||< 0.2 dB|
|Impedance:||75 ohm Nominal|
|Maximum Signal Voltage:||1.1 Vp-p|
|DC Spark-Over Voltage:||90V @ 100V/sec|
|Impulse Discharge Current:||10KA @ 8*20 usec (Short Wave), 100A @ 10*1000 uS (Long Wave)|
|Connectors:||BNC Female In, BNC Male Out|
|Temperature Range:||0 to 55 oC operating, 95% Relative Humidity|
|Casing:||Black Fire Retardant Plastic ABS UL 94V-0, 78.5 x 30 x 25 mm|
|Length of Ground Wire:||400 mm|