E10184SJ - BNC Male Balun RJ45 Power Through with 2.1 mm Jack
In installations where power is not available at the camera end and Cat 5 cabling is used for backbone cabling, power can be fed to the camera using a combination of E10184SP/SJPower Through Baluns to interconnect the camera using spare capacity on the Cat 5ecable with cost savings from 10% for cable runs of around 45 metres and more for longer cable runs.
The maximum distance between the camera and the hub depends on the power requirements of the camera. The figure to the leftwill serve as a guide in determining the approximate distance that can be achieved using these Power Through Video Baluns
- BNC Male Power Through Video Balun.
- With 2.1 mm power jack.
- Feed AC or DC Power up Cat 5e Cable to Camera.
- Exceptional performance, High Reliability and Durability.
- Housed in a fire retardant wall mountable case.
- Uses 3 pairs of Cat 5e cable for power feed for maximum range.
- Passive device (no power supply required).
- Stable over working temperature between 0 oC to +55 oC
|Bandwidth:||DC to 8 MHz|
|Insertion Loss:||< 2 dB to 8 MHz|
|Impedance:||75 ohm BNC, 100 Ohm RJ45|
|Maximum Signal Voltage:||1.1 Vp-p|
|Return Loss:||> 15 dB to 8 MHz|
|Common Mode Rejection:||> 50 dB @ 8 MHz|
|Pinout for RJ45 Jack:||Video 7(+) / 8(-)
Power 1, 3, 5 (+) / 2, 4, 6 (-)
|RJ45 Contacts:||Gold, 50 micro inch|
|Temperature Range:||0 to 55°C operating, 95% Relative Humidity|
|Casing:||Black Fire Retardant Plastic ABS UL 94V-0|
|Compatible with:||E10174 / E10524 / E10700A / E10184SP or E10184S (Video only)|