E10172 - Quad BNC Female Video Balun RJ45 Jack
In many security applications, video signal is carried over 75 ohm coaxial cabling and there is a need to convert to balanced transmission using lower cost 100 ohm twisted pair cables.
These Quad Baluns enable 4 video signals to be interfaced using coaxial on one side to twisted pair cabling on the other using modular RJ45 connectors to achieve quick and reliable connections.
- Offers 4 video paths from BNC Female into 1 RJ45 socket.
- Bi-directional signal conversion.
- High Reliability and Durability
- Housed in a fire retardant wall mountable Case
- Impedance 75 to 100 Ohm
- Low cost, high quality and performance
- Passive device (no power supply required)
- Stable over working temperature between 0 oC to +55 oC
|Bandwidth:||DC to 8 MHz|
|Insertion Loss:||< 2 dB to 8 MHz|
|Impedance:||75 ohm BNC, 100 Ohm RJ45|
|Maximum Signal Voltage:||1.1 Vp-p|
|Return Loss:||> 15 dB to 8 MHz|
|Cross Talk:||> 50 dB to 8 MHz|
|Common Mode Rejection:||> 40 dB @ 8 MHz|
|RJ45 Contacts:||Gold, 50 micro inch|
|RJ45 Pin Out:||1 (+) , 2 (-) 3 (+) , 6 (-) 5 (+) , 4 (-) 7 (+) , 8 (-)|
|Temperature Range:||0 to 55°C operating, 95% Relative Humidity|
|Casing:||Fire Retardant Plastic ABS UL 94V-0|
|Maximum Distance:||Colour: Up to 400 m Cat 5e
B&W: Up to 600 m Cat 5e
|Dimensions:||81 x 60 x 24 mm|