E10180T - BNC Male Video Balun 100 mm Tail RJ45 Jack
In many security applications, video signal is carried over 75 ohm coaxial cabling and there is a need to convert to balanced transmission using lower cost 100 ohm Cat 5 twisted pair cables.
The E10180T video balun will enable video signal carried on Cat 5 cable to be converted to BNC coaxial interface for direct connection to the DVR. The mini coaxial tail of the BNC Male will allow ease of installation at the DVR end where space is often limited.
40 in stock (can be backordered)
- 1 video path from BNC Male with 100 mm mini coaxial cable to RJ45 unshielded Jack.
- Bi-directional signal conversion.
- High Reliability and Durability
- Housed in a fire retardant wall mountable Case
- Impedance 75 to 100 Ohm
- High quality and performance
- Passive device (no power supply required)
- Stable over working temperature between 0 oC to +55 oC
|Bandwidth:||DC to 8 MHz|
|Insertion Loss:||< 2 dB to 8 MHz|
|Impedance:||75 ohm BNC, 100 Ohm RJ45|
|Maximum Signal Voltage:||1.1 Vp-p|
|Return Loss:||> 15 dB to 8 MHz|
|Common Mode Rejection:||> 40 dB @ 8 MHz|
|RJ45 Contacts||Gold, 50 micro inch|
|Temperature Range:||0 to 55°C operating, -22 to 80°C Storage, 95% Relative Humidity|
|Casing:||Fire Retardant Plastic ABS UL 94V-0|
|Maximum Distance:||Colour: Up to 400 m Cat 5e B&W: Up to 600 m Cat 5e|
|Grounding:||At one end Recommended|
|Compatible with:||E10180S / E10180R / E10185R / E10185S / E10185PL|