MTB-TSR2 – Planet 1-Port 10GBASE-LR SFP+ Fiber Optic Module – 2km (-40~75 degrees C)
The PLANET MTB-TSR2 is a 10G SFP+ fiber optic module that is designed to work with PLANET products with 10G SFP+ interface provides a high-performance 10G Ethernet network for enterprises, telecoms and ISPs. The MTB family is also well applicable for data center cloud computing. The deployment distance can be extended from 300 meters (multi-mode, LC), to up to 60 kilometers (single-mode, LC).
MTB-TSR2 is the 10GBASE-LR SFP+ Fiber Optic Module – 2km (-40~75 degrees C).
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3ae 10 Gigabit Ethernet Standard
- Compact RJ45 connector assembly
- SFP+ multi-source agreement compliant
- SFF-8472 diagnostic monitoring interface for optical transceivers
- For established fiber link distance up to 300m over 50/125μm multi-mode fiber cable
- For established fiber link distance up to 60km over 9/125μm single-mode fiber cable
- Cost-effective at up to 30m distance on UTP cables
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet over Cat6a/Cat7 cable
- Plug and Play Installation
|IEEE 802.3ae 10 Gigabit Ethernet Standard
|-40~75 degrees C