MGB-L120 - Planet SFP Module Multi-mode 100Mbps (120KM) (-40 ~ 75C)
The MGB family consists of Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) transceiver modules that are specifically designed for high performance integrated duplex data link over single mode optical fiber. These transceiver modules are compliant with the SFP Multisource Agreement (MSA) and hot pluggable. These modules offer an easy way to be installed in SFP MSA compliant ports at any time without the interruption of the host equipment operation.
To meet the increasing demand of Industrial Ethernet fiber solution, Planet has released the MFB-T series that can operate reliably in electrically harsh, climatically demanding, and wide temperature range (-40℃ to 75℃) environment.
- Complies with the IEEE 802.3ab/802.3z Gigabit Ethernet standard
- One 1000Mbps TP/LC fiber port
- Duplex/Single LC connector
- Differential PECL inputs and outputs
- Single power supply 3.3V
- TTL signal detection indicator
- Hot pluggable
- Class 1 laser product complies with EN 60825-1
- Plug and Play Installation
|PHY Type||IEEE 802.3z 1000BASE-LX|
|Operating Temperature||0~60 degrees C|