HE-60-IR-KIT - HDMI over Cat6 1080P 60m with IR Kit
HDMI over Cat6 1080P 60m with IR Kit
This HDMI network extender transmits HDMI 1080p AV signal up to 60m with Cat6 or higher level cables. It overcomes HDMI signal transmission distance limit to make projects more stable and save cost to a large extent. Features
- Uncompressed and zero latency.
- Plug and Play, without set-up.
- Resolution supported up to 1080p@60Hz.
- Transmission distance is up to 60 metres via Cat6 Cable.
- Built in EDID pass back function to get better compatibility.
- Included is a transmitter unit (TX) and a receiver unit (RX) working as pair.
- Support IR pass back for remote control source device from receiver side easily.
|Resolution Supported||480i@60Hz, 480p@60Hz, 576i@50Hz, 576p@50Hz, 720p@50/60Hz, 1080i@50/60Hz, 1080p@50/60Hz|
|Network Cable||Low resistance and consumption oxygen-free copper core (CAT6, CAT6A, CAT7)|
|Transmission Distance||Transmit length more than 60 meters by CAT6 cable or higher level cable.|
|Power Consumption||TX: <2W; RX: <2W|
|IR Remote Control||Supports 20-60 Khz|
|Mechanical and Environment Specifications|
|Dimension||71.6 (L) x 66.6 (W) x 24.8 (H) mm|