E10172B - Quad BNC Female Video Balun Bulkhead RJ45 Jack
In many security applications, video signal is carried over 75 ohm coaxial cabling and there is a need to convert to balanced transmission using lower cost 100 ohm twisted pair cables.
These Quad Baluns enable 4 video signals to be interfaced using coaxial on one side to twisted pair cabling on the other using modular RJ45 connectors to achieve quick and reliable connections.
Used in conjunction with E10172P or E1072PS will enable a neat professional installation for up to 16 video paths.
26 in stock (can be backordered)
- Offers 4 video paths from BNC Female Bulkhead Panel Mount into 1 RJ45 socket.
- Bi-directional signal conversion.
- High Reliability and Durability
- Housed in a fire retardant wall mountable Case
- Impedance 75 to 100 Ohm
- Low cost, high quality and performance
- Passive device (no power supply required)
- Stable over working temperature between 0 oC to +55 oC
|Bandwidth:||DC to 8 MHz|
|Insertion Loss:||< 2 dB to 8 MHz|
|Impedance:||75 ohm BNC, 100 Ohm RJ45|
|Maximum Signal Voltage:||1.1 Vp-p|
|Return Loss:||> 15 dB to 8 MHz|
|Cross Talk:||> 50 dB to 8 MHz|
|Common Mode Rejection:||> 40 dB @ 8 MHz|
|RJ45 Contacts:||Gold, 50 micro inch|
|RJ45 Pin Out:||1 (+) , 2 (-) 3 (+) , 6 (-) 5 (+) , 4 (-) 7 (+) , 8 (-)|
|Temperature Range:||0 to 55°C operating, 95% Relative Humidity|
|Casing:||Fire Retardant Plastic ABS UL 94V-0|
|Maximum Distance:||Colour: Up to 400 m Cat 5e
B&W: Up to 600 m Cat 5e
|Dimensions:||81 x 60 x 24 mm|
|Compatible with:||E10172 / E10172P / E10172PS|