CP799B - Bosch Installer Codepad
The CP799B Service Keypad has been designed to assist the installer or service technician when working on selected Solution control panels. The keypad can be temporarily plugged onto any module on the system that has a service port header via its built-in 1.5m lead.
- Plug on connection to modules with service ports
- No need to assign a keypad address
- Alpha characters on keys to aid text programming
- Allows programming at the panel during installation
- Operates only when system is in service mode or if the box tamper is unsealed